CSKA newcomer forward Sergei Plotnikov shared his emotions about adapting to the team and talked about starring in the TV series called "Molodezhka".
- I know my body well and I am preparing for the season in a systematic way. I feel great, I have been preparing for a long time, so there should be no problems with getting fit. I feel great - I came to a great club to win. I know many of the guys, I know their fighting qualities, so the choice was easy for me.
- How have you managed to maintain a high level of fitness?
- I am very pleased that I spent a lot of time with my family. We spent two weeks at sea with family and friends. By and large, apart from this period, the rest of the time I kept myself fit and didn't put on any weight, so that I wouldn't have any problems later on. You could say that I didn't finish, but a month ago I started to increase my workload. All this time I was doing a lot of cardio, working with small weights, doing exercises with rubbers.
- Speaking of free time, a few years ago you starred in the TV series called Molodezhka. How was that experience for you?
- It was only fifteen seconds long; I don't even know if we got into that episode or if it was cut. Nothing special, they just tell you what to do and you do it. Sure, it's an interesting experience. It's fun and exciting.
- Would you like to try being an actor again?
- I can't say I really want to and at the same time I can't say I would refuse if offered.
- Last season you had a high scoring performance with 52 points. What are your goals for the upcoming season?
- I always want to score more points than I had, but first of all we have to help our team win. We are all here for one goal, so personal ambition has to be put aside.