The CSKA striker answered journalists' questions after the match with Severstal.
– What didn't work out for CSKA today?
– I guess it didn't work out all that well. We will do correction work, tune in for the next match.
– After the opening matches, the production dropped, what could this be related to?
– There is not enough realization. We have chances, we need to score and throw, somewhere more tricky. We will do correction work, we will try to play more effectively in the next games.
– Did the opponent surprise you with something?
- Severstal is a good, working team. It was interesting to play against them.
– What else do you need to work on besides the implementation for the upcoming game?
– There is a lot of work to be done, you need to watch the video, study out the mistakes. And somehow to use your moments better in order to score more.