The CSKA rookie shared his emotions from signing the contract with the Club, and shared his expectations from the performance of the Swedish national team at the European Football Championship.
– It's great to be a part of CSKA. This is a great team with a rich history that wants to win the Cup, and it's awesome!
– There are several Swedish hockey players in the team; did you communicate with any of them before signing the contract?
– Indeed, the team has a completely Swedish diaspora. I spoke with Joakim Nordström because we know each other: we played together a couple of years ago.
– What are your objectives for the next season?
– I want to come to Moscow and help the team win the Gagarin Cup. That's all I think about.
– What are your plans before the start of the training camp?
– Before flying to Moscow, I plan to stay at home in my hometown in Sweden. I will spend time with my friends and family.
– Yesterday Sweden played a good game against Spain at the Euro. Have you watched the game?
– Yes, of course! I am a real football fan. A draw with Spain is a good result for us. Now we have a chance to take first place in the group.
– We would like to ask you to say a few words to our fans, who are waiting for you in Moscow.
– I have already been to Moscow several times, I really like the city. Now I am looking forward to the moment when I will return here to go on the ice and play in front of CSKA fans.