The defender of the army told about the first training sessions at the Minsk training camp of the team.
- This is your first training camp in Minsk with the team, tell us about your impressions of the first training sessions?
- Everything is fine, the weather here is cool, the atmosphere is cool, the mood is good. So everything is great!
- Have you tried Draniki yet?
- Yes, of course. It's not my first time in Minsk, I've eaten them before too. It's a delicious dish, I like it.
- How did you play football yesterday?
- I can say that football is not my sport. But it's always fun to play it: it lifts the mood, the guys love to play it, so it was fun.
- How's the first ice?
- Everything is fine. The conditions here are excellent, we have done a good job. Today there was an emphasis on martial arts, which we have not paid attention to for a long time. It was fun. We already understand and feel how preparations for the upcoming season are going.