A powerful throw by Konstantin Okulov in overtime of the match in Nur-Sultan brought CSKA a strong-willed victory over “Barys” (2: 1), and the striker scored a double in this match. After his throw, the puck flew at a speed of 147.888 km / h, flashing the opponent’s goalkeeper shields. Okulov ranked 10th in the ranking of the strongest shots in the KHL in September.
Nikita Nesterov was next to his teammate - in 9th place on the list, displaying a speed of 148.428 km / h. The defender scored in the match against the same Barys, only this time happened in Moscow.
The strongest shots in September in the KHL
1. Rushan Rafikov (LOK) 158.364 km/h
2. Sergey Теreshenko (АМР) 157.248 km/h
3. Darren Ditz (BAR) 154.368 km/h
4. Darren Ditz (BAR) 150.192 km/h
5. Nickolas Freeman (JOК) 149.22 km/h
6. Sergey Теreshenko (АМР) 149.004 km/h
7. Rushan Rafikov (LOK) 148.716 km/h
8. Jo Мorrow (BAR) 148.428 km/h
9. Nickita D. Nesterov (CSKA) 148.428 km/h
10. Коnstantin Okulov (CSKA) 147.888 km/h