The red-blue forward summed up the results of the game with “Kunlun” and shared his emotions from the hundredth goal scored in the KHL.
- It's good that we won. There are moments that we do not like, they do not satisfy our internal command system, but there is something to strive for and something to work on. A match with a strong team is ahead, so we will prepare.
- Today you scored the hundredth goal. What does this milestone mean to you?
- Of course, it's nice when you come up to nice figures, but it means that you can go to the two-hundredth puck. So I put it this way.
- Did you know before the game start that you had 99 goals?
- I saw it somewhere. But, speaking honest, even when I scored I didn’t recollect right away, until it was announced after the match. It’s still nice when you reach even such small marks.
- Today you were put on the same link with Popov and Sorkin. How do you feel?
- Great. From time to time we played with Sanya Popov. He is easy to be understood - he gives quickly, fits on time. We’ll still work with Sorych, as they say (smiles). Nah, everything’s fine. The guy is young, approaches everything with enthusiasm, he has room to grow and what to add, a good future awaits him. In general, we played well, but we could do better.